Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hurry Up & Wait

After trying to figure out his re-enlistment for the last month or so, Charlie was finally able to talk to the retention/recruiter (whoever they are) people about his re-enlistment. His plan is to reclass and be a MP (military police). But there are no more openings for MP this fiscal year so he has to wait until October to try again. I am impatient and I don't like to wait. Especially since we have to wait until he re-enlists to get find out where our next station will be or if we will be needs of the Army (where they send you where ever they want to). So now we wait until October.

Charlie with his buddy Cookie

1 comment:

Laura said...

You know the army! But I hope we are close to each other! Hopefully we will know something soon as well! We can wait together! (sitting down)! j/k!