Aidan had to go have a filling and cap put on today. I was really dreading it because he's been a few other times and they were never good experiences. But the dentist he went to today gave him a prescription for some medicine to help relax him before the appointment. The medicine made him so loopy, lol. He couldn't sit still but the medicine made him dizzy so he was all over the place. Charlie and I took turns holding him while he swayed around. He laughed and giggled the whole time we were in the waiting room - he couldn't watch t.v. because he said it was "all squiggly". It was really funny to watch. Unfortunately, the dentist's chair was a buzz kill for him. We were able to stay with him while they did the filling and cap and he did really well. He was happy because got some new Lego's afterwards.
The medicine starting working in the car on the way there, lol
Droopy eyed Aidan
After getting numbed up
1 comment:
LMAO! Those are hilarious!!! I'll go with you next time to help...just so I can see him all drunk in person! LOL
Post a Comment