I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year; I am so thankful to have such an amazing son and daughter. I was also happy that Charlie was here, it was the first Mother's Day he's been home since I became a mom six years ago. I woke up to some great gifts which is always nice. Then we decided to go to Bellows AFS beach to play putt putt golf and hit the waves. We had a great time until Rachel got caught off guard by a wave then rubbed her eye and got some sunscreen in her eye and threw a tantrum for two hours until we finally gave up and left (literally, the whole two hours! Which is very uncharacteristic of her.) She made a miraculous recovery as soon as we were in the car. Aidan loved it, he even boogie boarded on his own - I was really impressed. Despite the rough patch it was a really great day, I am very blessed.
Here's my goodies. Charlie did a great job!
Playing putt. Very fun and very sunny.
Proof Rachel was having a good time. I'm glad I got this picture before she melted down, lol.
Aidan boogie boarding.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
GOOD JOB, Charlie!!! How was the putt-putt course? We never did it. Glad you had a good time(except for Rachel's meltdown!). Soak up some of that tropical sun for me!!
1 comment:
GOOD JOB, Charlie!!! How was the putt-putt course? We never did it. Glad you had a good time(except for Rachel's meltdown!). Soak up some of that tropical sun for me!!
Post a Comment