Monday, December 7, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Visit

Wow, I am really behind on my blog! Way back on November 19, some of our favorite people came up for a visit. We were thrilled to have Tonya, Tommy, Brenda, Justin and Jordan here for the weekend. It is always a blast when they come, and we can't wait to see everyone again.

Here's a recap of the weekend:

First, we had some unscheduled fun with some wigs I picked up on the after-Halloween clearance. 90% off = 100% fun. LOL.




Tonya, Brenda, and I all got to catch the midnight opening of New Moon. It was a fabulous time - and the theater had people come in to deliver popcorn, how cool is that?!
Tonya & I waiting for them to start seating


Part of the crowd, I think they were showing it on 9 screens, all sold out



Everyone has to go to the Patton Museum while they're here and have their picture taken with a tank, so here's Justin & Jordan with a tank.



We had a lot of fun taking some pictures at a playground near my house.





On Saturday afternoon, me and my sisters cooked our first full Thanksgiving feast. It was good!




On Saturday night, we headed to see Lights Under Louisville and on the way there, we got into an accident - the other car came into my lane. The nerve! We were delayed a little, but luckily it was minor and no one got hurt so after a while we were able to continue on our adventure.



The lights were in the Mega Cavern, it was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I told you before, I LOVE THE WIGS!!! Glad you had family visit and had such a great time. Just consider it practice for when I come to visit...it will be a blast by then! LOL