Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More highlights from our Georgia trip

While we were in Georgia, we drove over to Fort Benning to visit Kim and meet baby Ryker. We got our baby fix from Luke and Ryker - they are such cuties! Hopefully next time Keegan and SkyAnn will also be there (they were visiting their grandparents).

Charlie with Luke



Rachel holding baby Ryker. I wish I had more pictures of him, he's a cutie!



We also had a lot of time to hang out with everyone in Warner Robins.
I love this picture of Tonya, Aidan and Tommy. Definitely framing it =)


Aidan took this picture of Charlie, Rachel and me. He's a good photographer.



One of the highlights of the trip was a visit from Lori and her family! We were all SO EXCITED to see our friends!

Me and Lori - in person! Yay!



The kids - all muddied from four-wheeling



Austin.. I miss that little dude.



Aidan after he crashed the four-wheeler into the pond but before he crashed into the house... luckily he didn't hurt himself or the house



Kailyn and Rachel on the four-wheeler. Rachel was THRILLED to see her again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stealing the pics!!!!!!! can't wait to get together again! you should totally spend a week with us this summer!