
After almost four years, it is finally time to leave Hawaii for our next adventure. We're definitely going to miss the beaches and weather but we are so thankful to be moving close to family.
Our house.



We moved out of our house on Monday afternoon and have been staying at the inn on post. Our room is nice and big so the kids have room to play - which is great since I got sunburned on our last trip to Waikiki so we couldn't go to the pool.

After all the hard work of cleaning and packing for the move, Rachel and I went to get our nails done. The salon where we go just got this cute chair for the kids so I had to get a picture. It was the first time I saw one like that - she doesn't look happy in the picture, but she thought it was really cool.
1 comment:
So long Hawaii! Bring on the Kopinski's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment