On Friday we went to check out the Patton Museum on Fort Knox. I have never seen so many tanks - American tanks, German tanks, Korean tanks, Iraqi tanks, amphibious tanks, and more that I can't remember right now. Thanks to Charlie, our personal tour guide, we learned a lot about tanks. It was really cool to be able to see - and show the kids - the tank that Charlie was on while he was deployed to Iraq in 2004-2005.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Patton Museum
On Friday we went to check out the Patton Museum on Fort Knox. I have never seen so many tanks - American tanks, German tanks, Korean tanks, Iraqi tanks, amphibious tanks, and more that I can't remember right now. Thanks to Charlie, our personal tour guide, we learned a lot about tanks. It was really cool to be able to see - and show the kids - the tank that Charlie was on while he was deployed to Iraq in 2004-2005.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very cool! we have never done the museum on post here, what a good idea!
Post a Comment