Saturday, March 22, 2008

Famous Faces

Today was the annual ITR Travel Fair here on post. This year it was really small and didn't have much variety for rides, it was mainly just bouncers. After Aidan and Rachel went on a few of the bouncers we started making the rounds of booths for free stuff, lol. While we were wandering around, we ran into a few famous faces and that made it an interesting afternoon for photo ops.

Aidan with the Easter Bunny. Rachel is terrified of the Easter Bunny so she screamed while Aidan took his picture, lol.


And here we are with the GEICO Gecko. After all the time I worked at GEICO, this is the first time I've had my picture with the Gecko. You can tell Rachel wasn't pleased. We also won a GEICO t-shirt at their booth! Yea GEICO, lol.


Last but not least, we found Little Richard. At first I didn't know who he was exactly but I knew he was someone (James Brown was my first thought, lol!). Anyway, Rachel was still freaked from the bunny and gecko so she isn't in this picture either. I wish I had known for sure because he's from Macon too. But he was really nice and Rachel actually calmed down a little bit when he talked to her.

No comments: