Then Friday morning Kim called because Keegan was having a really bad asthma episode and was being transferred down to Tripler - our Army hospital; and she needed me to get SkyAnn. Poor Keegan was already in the ambulance when I got there. He had everyone worried sick and I felt terrible that I wasn't able to go to the hospital too. Back home the waiting room is always full of our family so to send someone off alone was very hard but with no husbands home to help going just wasn't an option. SkyAnn was a doll, she was so easy on me (thank goodness because I was still a little queasy, lol). She took her nap and slept through the night like a champ. Our friend Lori was awesome and watched Aidan and SkyAnn so I could run up to the hospital to bring Kim some food and stuff for overnight. When we got there Keegan was hyped up on Albuterol but I was glad to see it. They have a really nice pediatric ward and they let him go next door and play. And of course, I had to snap a picture with the camera phone, lol.

He was released yesterday morning and still hyped up on Albuterol which made for an interesting trip home, lol. But I'm so relieved that he's going to be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment