Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hale Koa Day Trip


Today we headed south to Waikiki for some fun in the sun at the Hale Koa hotel. The blue star card deployment program organized the trip and even chartered buses for the drive down. It was a really nice day. I wish Charlie could've been here to enjoy it with us - only six months til R&R! We'll definitely be doing this again while he's here.



Naturally we rode the short bus, LOL. Insert your own joke here.


The kids had a blast playing in the pool and rarely came out of the water. Lori and I even got to swim in peace for a few minutes - they close the pool to children for a few minutes each hour - best idea ever!


And any time I can have a pina colada at 11 a.m. is a great time for me =)


Shaka...


Rachel by the pool


They were both wiped out and fell asleep on the ride home. Good thing we had our private short bus, everyone pretty much had their own seat to pass out in.

No comments: