A nice picture of Rachel, SkyAnn, Nana and Grandpa.

And Rachel eating her "Killer Taco". I love that place!

This afternoon the mailman brought three big boxes for Aidan and Rachel from Grandma. They were loaded with Transformers, clothes, Dora dolls and a big Strawberry Shortcake. Rachel was so excited when she saw her name on the box - she carried it home!
Tonight was another blue star card event - bingo. Lori and I left after just one game because we were infiltrated by civilians and children - oh the horror, LOL. I guess what makes it frustrating is that these events are specifically for spouses of deployed soldiers and to see a civlian there was annoying and disappointing. Childcare is provided so I have no idea why three kids were at our table - we're just lucky I guess. We came back and played pool and air hockey instead. Then I got a call because Rachel said she had a tummy ache so we picked everyone up 30 minutes early.
At least I got one good pina colada out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment