Monday, April 21, 2008

Under Construction

Our garage to game room transformation is almost complete! This morning after dropping the kids off at school Lori and Kim came over to help assemble our pool/air hockey table. We finished within about 2 1/2 hours and then played a game of air hockey and pool to break it in. The table was originally $599 but I caught it on sale at Toys R Us for only $150. The only thing left to do is some decorating with Georgia posters that are coming from home. I can't wait for Charlie to come home to see it - only five more months until R&R!

Doesn't it look awesome?!?


The table flips from a pool table to air hockey...


Aidan and Rachel both loved playing air hockey.



Our Aidan sized mini fridge that I got for $30. What a great deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Can't wait to break it in some more!!!