Friday afternoon Rachel and I went up to Aidan's school for a "Paws for Peace" walk/run. Here they are taking a break.

Rachel's dance class has started rehearsing for their summer recital. Her class will be twinkle stars in "Alice in Wonderland". She is so excited and has been singing the song and practicing her dance all afternoon. I can't wait to see her in costume and performing it onstage!

Tonight was parent's night out so I invited everyone to come over to hang out in the gameroom. We had a sports theme and everyone wore a t-shirt or jersey for their team. Of course Georgia was well represented! It was so much fun. We ate, played air hockey, sang SingStar, and just enjoyed being child-free for a few hours. Have I ever mentioned I love parent's night out???
Here is our group picture.
Top row: Megan, Carissa, Lori and Me; Bottom: Kim, Kristin, Robyn, and Scarlet
1 comment:
YAY for the 100th post! I have never thought about how many posts there are. Isn't blogging so much fun?!?!?!
Had a great night last night. It just keeps getting better and better! LOL
Post a Comment