How exciting, I got blogger tagged. I get this stuff on myspace all the time but never blogger :)
5 things on my To Do list:
1. Call Granny
2. Clean the house
3. Order a new cell phone
4. Buy and hang pictures/decorations for dining room
5. Mail Leo's box
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pretzels
2. Popcorn
3. Chocolate
4. Chips & Salsa
5. The new Pretzel/Crackers
5 things I would do if I won the lottery
1. Buy Charlie's Army contract so he can get out
2. Buy a house
3. Give to family and friends and charity
4. Have a private NKOTB concert for us lonely wives :)
5. Buy a car
5 bad habits:
1. Buying anything on clearance b/c it's on clearance
2. Eating junk
3. Jumping to conclusions
4. Staying up too late to watch reruns of Deadliest Catch or whatever is on, lol.
5. Speeding
5 places I have lived:
1. Lakeland, FL
2. Macon, GA
3. Warner Robins, GA
4. Wahiawa, HI
5. I guess I've only lived in four!
5 jobs I have had:
1. Secretary
2. Sales Rep at GEICO
3. Claims Rep at GEICO
4. Concession stand worker
5. Mom
5 friends who ghost read your blog and need to start their own:
1. My mom
2. Charlie's dad
3. Tonya
4. Jenny
5. Tommy
5 favorite things to do on the weekends:
1. NOTHING - lol
2. Beach/Pool
3. "Parents Night Out" Nights
4. Catch up on my DVR television
5. Chill with friends and family
I'm going to tag Lori, Laura, and Shanna
No comments:
Post a Comment