Monday, May 26, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover

Since Charlie deployed five and a half months ago (168 days to be exact) I have completely redecorated our house. Every room except the laundry room and downstairs bathroom have been changed - and I've got another 10 months to get those too, LOL. Here is the finished (I hope finished, 10 months is a long time to leave it the same!) product.

Living Room:
New leather furniture, cool picture & wall thingy from Pier One. The tree is Charlie's :)


New to us entertainment center from Megan. I love switching furniture with people.


Aidan's Room
I traded Aidan's bunk bed for Megan's son's bed frame & headboard, desk, and night stand. He loves the new room, he even keeps it clean by himself!


Aidan will be a rock star one day!


Cool posters from Grandma!


Rachel's Room
Not as drastic as Aidan's but still a change. Lori gave us two headboards that I put together to make a daybed and we got some new posters.






Master Bedroom
I'm the most excited about our bedroom. I bought most of this stuff for the living room but decided to use it in the bedroom. I think it looks great!




2 comments:

Laura said...

Your house looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person! (not long). Hopefully you will have the strength to help me decorate mine when I get back!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.