Monday, July 14, 2008

Halfway There

217 days down, 217 to go! Tomorrow starts the second half of this deployment. I'm so ready for it to be over and have Charlie home. There are a lot of things to look forward to over the next few months so I'm hoping that will help the time pass.
Aidan and Rachel will be going back to school in a few weeks and I'll have my mornings to myself again - yay! Charlie's R&R is also coming quickly and there will be lots of things to get ready for that. Then Laura is coming back in October and before we know it Thanksgiving will be here and then Tonya will be here for Christmas. So in theory, time will fly. We will see how it goes in real life.

2 comments:

Laura said...

OMG!!!!!! Halfway there! I need a drink! LOL! Yes we have a lot coming up in the next couple of months. YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for halfway! Now you can start counting DOWN instead of UP! At least you can do that after counting down for R&R!