And I found this one on my camera that I had forgotten about. Rachel is constantly singing about what she does and this was taken a while back during one of our beach trips. If I remember right she was singing about building sandcastles, LOL. It was too cute.
Last Saturday was yard sale mania and I got a great deal on a huge set of GeoTrax trains. Aidan has been hounding me to get some ever since Lori's son Austin's birthday when he got a set so I was excited when I found them. And I got all of it for $25! I love yard sale mania. I helped set it all up for them and took some pictures. I'm glad I did because it got dismantled shortly afterwards.
1 comment:
Hey I tried to play the videos and they were no longer available! :( the kids look so good! great job on all the finds in yard sale mania! I hope they have one when I get back!
Post a Comment