Friday, March 13, 2009

Best Luau Ever

We went to the Hale Koa Luau with the Taylors and we had the best time! It was just awesome and of course I took a ton of pictures =)

Charlie getting lei'd. LOL.



This is the picture they take when you first get there. I think it's hilarious how far apart we are



Rachel and I after we got our flowers.



Rachel looking beautiful.



Lori and I thoroughly enjoying cocktail hour.



Charlie and Rachel got picked for hula lessons. Rachel LOVED it!





Lori and I with the coconut tree climber, dancer, fire dancer guy. He was in everything.



Charlie and I before the luau got started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, how can you post such porn...Charlie getting lei'd...LMAO!!!! And the pic with the locals...why do they look like kids? I mean seriously, they look like they are 16 yrs old! We could at least have pics with a big studly surfer dude! WTF???