Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wasted Away

Saturday night, we went down to Jimmy Buffett's at the Beachcomber (Margaritaville) for dinner and it was fabulous! The restaurant itself is awesome - the booths look like they're in caves, there are huge tv's showing the ocean, sharks over the bar, and my favorite - super powered hand dryers in the bathrooms (SO cool)!!! Lori and I had a drink called 5 O'clock Somewhere and it was gooooooood and strong. We had a really great time and afterward we strolled down the Waikiki strip - there are Coach stores on every block!

Charlie and I at our table.



Loving it!




I love photo ops, LOL.



Charlie and I with the Duke statue. Apparently he's a famous surfer and "Big Z" in surf's up was based on him, or at least that's what Jason said.



Seriously - everywhere we looked there was a Coach store. Heaven.



Lori & I: Ooooooh a Ferrari store. COOL.
Charlie & Jason: Uh huh. Yeah.
Lori & I: Why don't ya'll take a picture. Yeah, yeah that would be so awesome.
Charlie & Jason: Uh {looking soooo un-excited}
Lori & I: Yeah, yeah go on in there. Stand there. Try to look excited. CHEESE!!!
And that's how we got this great picture of Charlie, Jason and a Ferrari.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the commentary! LMAO Can't wait to do it again! Gonna miss PNO when we part ways...sniff, sniff...but there is always Pigeon Forge/Gatlingburg!!!