Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall and Frost

Fall is in full swing and we are loving it! I keep stopping to take pictures of random trees - I am addicted to fall.

I wasn't expecting Kentucky to get so cold so fast. Our temperatures in October are what I expected November to be. We had our first frost about a week ago. Aidan and Rachel came running in to wake me up yelling "it's frosting! it's frosting!" LOL. I cannot wait to see their reaction to snow.
The frost covered yard - notice most of the trees are still green.



Charlie got the best picture yet of our neighborhood deer. He said they were almost on our patio.


This gorgeous tree is in our yard - right outside my living room window. How awesome is that!



Our backyard - taken this morning.



A walk around the neighborhood. Loving the leaves all over the ground.





One of my favorite spots to drive by on Ft Knox.

No comments: