Friday, October 16, 2009

Georgia ... Sept 27-Oct9

Charlie's unit here is wonderful and when we found out Granny passed away they gave him two weeks of emergency leave and I am so grateful because I really needed to be with my family.

Most nights, we went to Granny's house. It was comforting to be in her home with all the family. Of course the kids got bored so the bigger kids got out the four wheelers to entertain the little ones (or so they said, LOL).

Jeff had the trailer at maximum capacity.



Rachel, Jordan and Justin ready to go for a ride.



Charlie really wanted to ride one, I know because he kept saying "I wanna ride one". LOL.



Rachel's first four-wheeler ride with Uncle Andy.



We also got to spend a lot of quality time with my family.

Justin - our future wide receiver.



I was able to go when Jordan had his tonsils taken out. Not many people can look this cute before surgery.



Aidan soaked up a lot of Tonya time.



All the great grandkids got acquainted and annoyed with each other.



My cousin Casey, me, Brenda, Jennifer, and Tonya



Tonya, me, Uncle Bo, and Brenda



Brenda, Charlie and Tonya



And we were able to catch a Northside game while we were there .. Go Eagles! Charlie is always such a good sport about being in a house of Eagle fans, LOL.
Aidan decided he'd rather stay home and watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars, so we took Justin instead. I love this picture.



Tonya and Justin were super happy =)

No comments: