Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aidan's First Field Trip

Aidan went on his first field trip on Friday, also to the Honolulu Zoo. His teacher did a great job and we saw a lot more than we did with Rachel's class. I found out Thursday night that one of the tigers escaped on Thursday morning before the zoo opened (when we went with Rachel's class). I'm just glad it didn't get out while we were there, we walked right past the tigers.

His bus was full, so Rachel and I hitched a ride with Lori but we weren't the only ones looking for a free ride. This grasshopper stayed on the window for over half the trip. I had to make him get off once we got to the zoo.


My big boy by the lemurs


A cherry blossom tree. Reminds me of home, even if I never went to a single cherry blossom festival event :)


Lunch time!


Aidan and his buddies Quinn and Sebastian


Aidan's class and Rachel


The elephants finally came out as we were leaving

No comments: