Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday 2/9

Just a few notes from yesterday...

Tutu Cute!
Rachel showed off her new tutu yesterday at dance class. She is a natural entertainer, always singing and dancing around.
Photobucket

Ninja Aidan
In Little Ninja's this week Aidan learned how to do a jump kick. We ordered his uniform so in a few weeks I'll have pictures of that. He's very excited to get it.
Photobucket

Tough Guy
Aidan came home from night school last night with a small bruise under his right eye. Apparently some other kid was spinning around and hit him. Aidan's big and tough so he didn't cry. He told me "I wanted to cry but I didn't". Daddy will be proud :) The picture is from this morning when he got up and it looks worse, his eye is a little swollen and black. I guess it has to get worse before it gets better.
Photobucket

No comments: