
Even though my Valentine was thousands of miles away today it was a really good day. Charlie got a cell phone a few days ago and we have been talking a lot on that. It gets pretty good reception and isn't too expensive. He called today and said he is almost settled in. This has been a very productive week over there. His room is almost done and his internet was hooked up today. We reminisced a little because he deployed to Iraq the first time four years ago today. It's hard to believe it's already been four years.
Rachel got a nice surprise this morning when she had flowers delivered for her from Daddy. I thought it was so sweet of Charlie to send her flowers. And she loved them, she is such a Daddy's girl!

Aidan's Valentine gift from Charlie hasn't gotten here yet but he got tons of candy and cards from his class.

My flowers didn't come until late this evening and were actually delivered while I was at Lori's having dinner (which was wonderful, I can't believe I forgot to take pictures!). When I got home our neighbor said they took the delivery for me. I was so excited, I spent most of the day thinking that they wouldn't be delivered today. But they were worth the wait, they are gorgeous.
No comments:
Post a Comment