Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Triple F - Friday February First :)

Friday February first was a marvelous day. Lori and I decided that we should revive the economy and went on a shopping spree. Since there are no Waffle Houses in Hawaii, we started with Denny's for breakfast. Rachel and Austin skipped school to join us, here's Rachel coloring at Denny's.
Photobucket

After Denny's we hit Wal Mart since no one else was open yet. Then it was on to Best Buy and the mall. And as we walked in the mall there it was: an oasis, a dream come true.
Photobucket
A Church's Chicken in Hawaii! I couldn't believe my eyes!! Unfortunately it was still early and we were stuffed from breakfast so I didn't get to try it but I did check the menu and it looks just like back home. I can't wait to get back down there and get some Bombers.

Our junior shoppers barely made it out of the parking lot before they fell asleep, saving the economy is a tough job!
Photobucket

While we were out painting the town green, Aidan celebrated his 100th day of school. He turned in his first school project, a race track with 100 cars on it. He was very proud of his work and told me that everyone liked it.
Photobucket

After we got the kids from school we took a little break and then headed back out to the Navy Exchange at Pearl Harbor and the BX at Hickam. The BX was so hot that it zapped all our energy or we may have just kept going all night, LOL.
Aidan, Austin, Jonathan and Rachel hammed it up for Lori's new camera at the waterfall at the NEX.
Photobucket

Even Coco scored a doggie bed. Isn't she cute?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! It was such a fun day, but I was sure feeling it on saturday! LOL Can't wait to do it again!