
Ah, April at last. It was an okay day but I had my share of fools! This morning was supposed to be Rachel's first home visit from her HeadStart teacher. I'm not sure why I was surprised when she didn't show up or call to cancel. That organization never ceases to amaze me at how slack they are. Then this afternoon I went to sign the kids up for parent's night out and pay for their classes. When I got there, the office had closed early. Of course that isn't a big deal, I'll just go tomorrow but why would any office on a military post close early on the first of any month?!?
The biggest fools of the day are Continental Airlines. My mom and sister are coming out at the end of April to visit - YAY!! So today I bought their tickets online - or at least I thought I did. I paid and then got a confirmation e-mail saying they would confirm the reservation and e-mail me again within three hours. After four hours, I called them to find out what was going on. I was told I had not purchased tickets - even though the money was gone from my account - and that the reservation was cancelled. I was transferred to the internet department and that guy was no help at all and just wanted me to pay again. And he kept just going silent - he would just stop talking for several minutes at a time - it was really annoying. Definitely NOT an "A" call, LOL. No one could tell me why my card was charged or why the sale was cancelled. I was on the phone for about 30 minutes for nothing. I'm thinking they might be flying Delta instead!
2 comments:
What a day for you.. I've never had any issues with continental! Wow! Talk about a way to start april!
Hey...did you ever get it worked out? That's nuts!
Post a Comment