Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beach and a Birthday

Most Saturdays are the same with dance and ninjas and not much time for anything else. But ninjas was cancelled this week because the instructor hurt his back so that opened up our Saturday afternoon. So naturally, we hit the beach with friends.

Sometimes I still can't believe this is where my kids play. I don't know how our next station will ever be able to top this!


Aidan has become such a surfer dude ;)



Rachel singing .. looks like she's rapping, LOL!



My friend Laura might not be on the island right now but she's here in spirit - check out this license plate we saw at the gas station on the way to the beach!


And today was also Carissa's 34th birthday so Lori, Robyn and I threw her a little surprise party. It was fun sitting around and just yakking about random stuff. We even got to see Lori's NKOTB stash - watch out I'm coming for that Jordan shirt!
Somehow we forgot to take a group picture, but here's Carissa blowing out her candles (she was dressed for her nightly walk, lol)

2 comments:

Laura said...

OMG!!!!! THe license plate is to funny! I am around yall at the time! OOOOHH! LOL! Love the kid's pics.

Anonymous said...

Yep, it was a good day! The sun, sand, beach, birthday, reminiscing and reliving childhood, tattoo talk, what more could we ask for?!?!?!