
It's hard to believe that we're already six months into this deployment. On one hand it feels like forever but at the same time it feels like time is going pretty quickly. Charlie will be home for R&R in September and I'm so excited! Only three months and I'm planning on staying as busy as possible to make the time pass. Unfortunately Charlie doesn't have internet access right now so we aren't able to use the instant messengers which are normally our main source of communication. But he has been calling about once a week and says things are good, he's busy, and it's very hot there. He said he should be talking to the re-enlistment recruiter soon and when I get more info, I'll pass it on. Nine months to go ... I'll be so glad when he's home and this deployment is over!
2 comments:
YAY for 6 months!!! Its getting closer every day! Soon we can count "down" to homecoming instead of counting "up" from deployment! LOL
Yay for six months down. we rock!
not far now papa smurf!hehe
Post a Comment