Sunday, June 15, 2008

Waianae Beach Cabin Getaway... Better known as Paradise :)


Every once in a while I love living here. I mean really, really, really love it. This weekend was definitely one of those times. We stayed in a cabin on the Waianae Coast and for three days we were in paradise. You could hear the waves crashing when you went to sleep and when you woke up. We were just a few feet from the beach so even the view from our front door was amazing. Lori and her family were right next door so the kids were able run back and forth to play. Almost everything we did seemed more fun and less stressful. I made reservations for the same place for Charlie's R&R and I am so excited to be going again. If I wrote everything about it, I'd be here all night so I'll just go with a slideshow of pictures instead.

No comments: