Saturday, July 12, 2008

What A Night

Tonight for parent's night out, I went to dinner at the Cattle Company/Black Angus with Lori. It was fabulous!! The seating was awesome and they have the coolest, tallest booths I've ever seen. The menu was one of the best I've seen since we've been here. And the service was great too. They didn't rush us at all and it was a very relaxed atmosphere. My steak was undercooked, so I got a whole new plate of food and a free $8 drink. I can't wait to go back again! It was probably the best restaurant I've been to in Hawaii.

Me with my new favorite drink - a square cow something. It was GOOD!



And Lori and I with our dessert. YUM!



But that's not all that happened tonight... I got my first tattoo! I cannot believe that I actually did it. YAY! I'm really happy about it. After dinner, I wanted to stop by Odyssey Tattoo to check out their designs and window shop. Well after Lori and I got there, I decided that tonight was the night and I didn't want to leave without one. So after a lot of looking and worrying and a bunch of "just do its" from Lori and a call to Carissa, I sucked it up and got one. Next time, I'm doing it earlier because I really wanted to call Tonya and Laura for more opinions but it was way too late! Anyway, the anticipation of the pain was far worse than the actual pain. Lori played photographer for me, so here are a couple pictures.

Getting Started.. Smiles before the needle!



The finished product. It only took about 15 minutes, if that!



Yay, I did it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Jamie! I still can't believe that you did it, and I am sooo totally jealous of you! I am so getting one as soon as I have $$$ to do it!