Monday, December 8, 2008

My 28th Birthday


And what a wonderful birthday it was. Aidan woke me up this morning with a gift bag for me - he gave me one of his Dr. Seuss books. He is so sweet. Then Charlie called and we got to talk for a while, this is the first birthday he's missed since we've lived in Hawaii - so I can't really complain too much. My awesome friends planned a trip to Black Angus and we had a very leisurely lunch followed by balloons and presents for me. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful extended Army family. And I've got some shopping to do with gifts from my Mom, Charlie's parents, and my sister. THANKS EVERYONE!

My lunch party!



Shut Up! A phone! I'm still in shock.
No more lost text messages for me! Thanks Laura & Lori!



Kim got me a hot cocoa set and a Clinique lip gloss set.
The cocoa came with the cutest little grater ever for chocolate.
Thanks Kim!



Finished up the day with my kiddos and our last chunk of Publix cake =)

No comments: