Since Sunday was our 8th anniversary we decided to take a trip into Louisville for dinner at Buca di beppo on Saturday night. I always enjoyed it in Hawaii and I wanted Brenda and Tommy to try it but it turned out to be a disappointment (bad waitress, bad salad, bad fettucini) but even though the restaurant didn't live up to our expectations, we still had a great time.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Our First Visitors
Last Friday, we had our first visitors - Brenda, Tommy, Justin and Jordan all came to see us. We were soooooo happy they were able to come and spend the weekend. Friday night we rocked out with some RockBand and SingStar and Saturday night was game night - the best part was laughing and having such an awesome time with my family; after living so far away for so long it's not something I'm going to take for granted. Aidan and Rachel were thrilled to see Justin and Jordan again - and for the most part they all got along pretty good.
The kids at McDonalds

Sharing their chocolate milk

Since Sunday was our 8th anniversary we decided to take a trip into Louisville for dinner at Buca di beppo on Saturday night. I always enjoyed it in Hawaii and I wanted Brenda and Tommy to try it but it turned out to be a disappointment (bad waitress, bad salad, bad fettucini) but even though the restaurant didn't live up to our expectations, we still had a great time.
Outside Buca's

Me and Tommy

Rachel, Justin and Jordan

Brenda, Justin and Jordan

Me and Charlie with our anniversary cupcake
Since Sunday was our 8th anniversary we decided to take a trip into Louisville for dinner at Buca di beppo on Saturday night. I always enjoyed it in Hawaii and I wanted Brenda and Tommy to try it but it turned out to be a disappointment (bad waitress, bad salad, bad fettucini) but even though the restaurant didn't live up to our expectations, we still had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm so sad...no fruity drink pic of US!!! :( it's great to be on the mainland, but sucks to not be stranded on the island together! LOL Definitely need another girls weekend soon!
Post a Comment