Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Aidan woke me up at almost 8 this morning and was very excited to go downstairs and see if Santa came. Rachel was still sleeping so we had to wake her up. Once we got downstairs they opened gifts for a little while and had breakfast. After that we pretty much did nothing which was really nice. I cooked Christmas dinner and Kim, Keegan and SkyAnn and Jessica, Jason, Collin, and Caleb came to eat with us. We had the usual ham and sides, tons of Jessica's awesome Christmas cookies, cake and Peppermint ice cream (very good!). It was nice to have family and friends over. Overall, Christmas was definitely a success and not as emotional as the few days before it and I'm very thankful for that.
Christmas Pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a good day! Glad you are felling better. I was in my pj's all day. It was good, but I was still just kindda numb feeling all day. Glad it is over. And as Jason said, 1 Christmas down, only 1 more to go...if only that made me feel better.