Sunday, October 5, 2008

Doggie Day


In one of our neverending attempts to not stay at home, Lori and I took our dogs to the dog park today. Coco and Scooby had fun sniffing butts and making new doggie friends =) The park is really big and nice and all the animals and other owners were very friendly. It was nice to see our furry kids enjoy themselves on their playdate.

"Hi, can I sniff your butt?" LOL
Coco making a new friend.



Scooby (in front) was "the man" and had to run away from this vixen of a dog so she couldn't take advantage of him =)



Rachel found one who looks like Junior.
I think she petted every dog there.



Aidan and some new pals found a new use for one of the dog toys.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sorry I have been so behind with the blogs! I just saw the pic of the dog that looks like Junior. AAAAHHHHHH! Where is this dog park at?