Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yard Sale Mania

Yesterday was another post wide yard sale mania. I almost didn't go at all - what was I thinking? - but I'm glad we did. I found Aidan two big buckets of Legos for $1. He also got a scooter, skateboard and a smaller bike so he can practice starting on his own. And the biggest find was a swingset from one of my neighbors for $50. It was a big hit when we got it put together today.

Testing out the new swingset



Lots of fun



Last night was parent's night out but they were full for Aidan's age group. So he tagged along with us - he had a good time playing his GameBoy and he really enjoyed the stop we made at Baskin Robbins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the swingset pics! That Jonathan...my dare-devil. I am waiting for the day when we have to rush to the ER with him! LOL