Thursday, October 2, 2008

Four Shots and a Filling

Aidan had to go to the dentist today for another one of his teeth to be filled and capped. Before his appointment he took some happy medicine and so he was pretty out of it - which was good. Hopefully that'll be the last of his cavities for a while but I have enjoyed watching him stumble around and act silly when he's under the influence, lol.

Here he is in the chair after getting numbed up:



This afternoon I took Rachel for her four year immunizations. She got four shots! She did really good and was fine after she got a lollipop, some new puzzles, and a big ice cream, lol.

Rachel with her feel better ice cream

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the drunk picture! LOL Tht is just too adorable! Man, I hope I dont have to take Austin in to shots before Jason comes home...that is definitely a daddy job!