Rachel did pretty good during dance. She didn't have tap shoes (i have to order them online) and it was kind of loud during the tap part of class. So she didn't participate much then, she just watched. But she did really good during ballet. They did the Winnie the Pooh ballet, it was adorable. I think as she gets more comfortable, she'll be a wonderful dancer.
Here she is posing on the rail:

Aidan was very excited to start his little ninjas class. He paid close attention when the instructor talked, he was great and a real black belt in tae kwon do. They did frog hops, one leg hops, ninja clean up, and balanced a kick board on their heads. Aidan did really good at that and kept it on his head for over 20 seconds, only one girl did it longer than him. I'm hoping this will help with his agression and anger issues and help to teach him discipline and patience. He seems very interested in it so I think we'll stick with it for a while.
Here he is balancing the kickboard:

And tonight while Aidan and Rachel were at night school, I went on my first girls night out of 2008 with Lori and Jessica. We had a great time at Chili's and then Baskin Robbins. We eventually ended up back at my house and played Inklings. It was a pretty good game. It's always nice to have time to be a grown up and it's even better when I know the kids are having fun too.
1 comment:
I am stealing your picture of us!!! I'll add it to my blog once I get back to normal life when my parents leave this evening. LOL
Post a Comment