The phone cut off on us three times and he says internet there is slow so he hasn't been online in a while. Looks like communication may be a little rough but as long as he can call, we'll be fine. I have his new address so if anyone wants it, let me know.
They have also had a job change... for right now, he is going to be the gunner in a humvee for his missions. He assures me that he will be fine and won't be out of the humvee at all. I'm not really too happy about the new job or the new location but what can you do?
His first adventure was riding around their new area and they actually went into the Green Zone in Baghdad. He said it is actually pretty nice. They saw a stadium and the crossed sabres. I was happy to hear that his driver, Sgt Marsh, and Charlie took a group picture with the sabres. Unfortunately, the camera they used doesn't have a USB to hook up to the computer so we'll be waiting a while for the actual picture - but here is a picture of the crossed sabres that I found online.
No comments:
Post a Comment