Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Typical Tuesday

Nothing too exciting happened today, just your normal random stuff. But I'm bored so what better time to write a pointless blog?

A lot of time today was spent trying to find plane tickets to go home for the summer. They are so expensive, hopefully they will go down some as it gets closer. We haven't been home since August 2006 and I'm ready. Plus, I have two very handsome nephews that I need to go see :)
Justin will be 2 next month
Photobucket
And Jordan will be 1 in July
Photobucket

Aidan and Rachel are still loving their daddy dolls and are taking them everywhere. "Daddy" went to school with both of them today. I wonder what's going to happen when the real one gets back and they have to share him, lol. Rachel plays her message so much I have actually taken the voice box out a few times. She has it memorized and will say it along with it.
Photobucket

We took Coco for a walk and the kids have finally gotten big enough to take charge of the leash. She's only 12 pounds but she pulls them all over, it's funny to watch.
Photobucket

Tonight after we cleaned up a little we built this fabulous block castle.
Photobucket

And just for fun, we attempted to take some pictures of Coco. This is the only one that she would stand still for.
Photobucket

No comments: