Friday, January 11, 2008

Let It Snow... In Iraq?

I got a call from Charlie today and he said that when he woke up this morning it was snowing. Who would've thought he would see snow on this deployment?
Msnbc did an article, you can read it here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22608593/

As for us here in the tropics, it was a pretty nice day, certainly no snow. We didn't do anything too exciting, just hung out at Jessica's for a little while then hit the Burger King playground.

Here are Aidan, Rachel, Collin, and Caleb
Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey there I miss going to burger king with you guys.. I got your last comment.. Hopefully the guys will be home in Dec so we can celebrate 3 wise men day together.. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike! LOL I posted about the snow too! It was great to have you guys over for dinner...we definitely have to do it more!